All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge - I bought anew Ram 1500 I was told one price and mthey raised the price on me
I bought a new Ram 1500 pick-up .The salesman and I came to a set price and payments .I sign the papers and took delivery of the pick-up.
Then i got a call to come back in and tald a bout the financing.
so I went and whhen I got the the finance manager told that the he could get to companies to finance the pick-up . the pice of the truck had gone up and the payments also. I did not agree on this price but im had already put about 200miles on the pick-up. I tough that sence I had the miles on the truck.
I had no way out.
I don't think this was right and i a very mad about this.I dont know what to do.eee5398 review #318603
You may also like
- "We bought a 2014 forest river Wildwood from General rv in Huntley ill. We have had a lot of issues with it including leaks and floor and wood damage. ..."
- "Just Keep Honor. I just met a issue about Lexus. Maybe I am a PM style. But I was so anger . Taiwan Lexus sent the material's picture to USA..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "After taking off my pants, she quickly excused me to get her own condom from the car and ran away with my $200 her booty pics are fake, here is..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."