All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge - I bought anew Ram 1500 I was told one price and mthey raised the price on me
I bought a new Ram 1500 pick-up .The salesman and I came to a set price and payments .I sign the papers and took delivery of the pick-up.
Then i got a call to come back in and tald a bout the financing.
so I went and whhen I got the the finance manager told that the he could get to companies to finance the pick-up . the pice of the truck had gone up and the payments also. I did not agree on this price but im had already put about 200miles on the pick-up. I tough that sence I had the miles on the truck.
I had no way out.
I don't think this was right and i a very mad about this.I dont know what to do.
You May Also Like
- "We bought a new 2015 cougar fifth wheel in January took it in in February to get it Waren to work gotta back 6 weeks later use it the last..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I was scammed by www.happy firstname.lastname@example.org for 900.00 for a 300.00 dollar maltese teacup puppy. I was suppose to receive her on a flight but she never arrived. I have..."
- "I bought a malitesTeacup puppy online, i spend allmost 900.00 for a 300.00 puppy .i haven't received the puppy yet.i called them, i have texted them ,they won't answer..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt at the beginning of August (it is currently October), and it still hasn't shown up. I received an e-mail with a..."
- "I purchased a set of furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart and I also purchased the Guardsman 5 year warranty. All three pieces that I bought started to rip and tear..."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."