All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge - I bought anew Ram 1500 I was told one price and mthey raised the price on me

May 15, 2012

I bought a new Ram 1500 pick-up .The salesman and I came to a set price and payments .I sign the papers and took delivery of the pick-up.

Then i got a call to come back in and tald a bout the financing.

so I went and whhen I got the the finance manager told that the he could get to companies to finance the pick-up . the pice of the truck had gone up and the payments also. I did not agree on this price but im had already put about 200miles on the pick-up. I tough that sence I had the miles on the truck.

I had no way out.

I don't think this was right and i a very mad about this.I dont know what to do.

621211c
Review #318603
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Mad Hatter

Aug 27, 2013 San Angelo, Texas

I have made the mistake three on buying a car from All American. Every time I have felt like I was ripped off! Gave nothing on a trade-in, not near what the car was worth. Second the price did go up, third their service department sucks big time over a month behind in servicing cars, rude service department personal. They say the will do one thing and not do it. I had a car the has been serviced for the same thing twice and they do not know how to service a car, truck or van! They told me to go elsewhere when I got upset after dealing with the service department several times, I went in with mean streak. If you are thinking of buying or getting a auto here, for Pete's sake run the other way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry

Louie2013_2013

May 16, 2013 San Angelo, Texas

I was threatened after buying a brand new 2013 1500 Ram, They messed up the paperwork 4 days after buying the truck the salesman that sold me the truck kept calling me asking for the color of the truck the vin number etc etc. I was at work for 14 days couldn't really respond or answer calls. So the texts and voicemails started, that if I didn't come in to sign new contract they were going to come and pick up the truck. On days off I went in and returned the truck, I demanded my money back and my lil trade in. They had sold the trade in and gave me a 2010 truck and started to draw papers on it I told them I didn't like it or want it. The drew a borrowed vehicle agreement, after many calls for me to tell them where i was so they could send a driver for me to sign the contract on this borrowed truck, and me telling them no they started threatening me about the tracking devices on the truck and that soon I would get a visit because they had reported the truck stolen. This before they said sign the contract keep the truck for 6 months and then we'll take it in as a trade in for a brand new truck. On days off I returned the truck, they said I put 2000+ miles on the borrowed truck and that I was to be charged $0.20 a mile returning me $476.00 of my $1000 dollar downpayment and my lil trade in had been sold, this was Monday 5-16- 2013. Still looking for lawyer/attorney.

paige

Aug 05, 2012

Don't worry, same thing happened to me at a dealership in LongBeach, CA. Tolvibman is right, you are in control! If they can't finance you at the price they agreed on give them back their truck...now that it has miles on it the price has depreciated greatly so they're taking a loss. By the time I gave the brand new Jeep Patriot they couldn't finance me for back it had $3000 miles on it, they couldn't sell it as new only used. they also had to give me back my trade-in which was detailed amazingly! DON'T PAY THEM A DIME EXTRA, IT'S THEIR FINANCE MANAGER'S FAULT NOT YOURS! And if they try to make you pay after you give back the truck tell them they'll be "hearing from your lawyer".

movingforward

Aug 05, 2012

Sounds like the dealer is running the clasic Spot Delivery Scam on you. Be very careful here, if you do bring back the vehicle make sure you get something in writing that the loan was not issued. Dealerships use this scam to increase their profit margins and because they think you don't know any better. If you still want the vehicle, get your financing from your credit union and buy it. IMO, I would buy from someone else and not reward any dealership get the reward for trying to scam you out of extra money.

tolvibman

May 23, 2012

My friend you are in the drivers seat. Anything over 150-200 miles on a vehicle and the government considers it a "used vehicle". Sticking the dealership with this truck now would cost them dearly. You don't have to have the dealership finance the vehicle. Go to your credit union and tell the finance manager to pi$$ off. If they don't want to abide by the original contract, inform them in writing that they are in breech and drop the truck off. Surely you would have put some more miles on it by then huh? This will further decrease the value of the truck. I have no sympathies for these types of scam artists. Of course you have kept all your paperwork right?

×
You were reading a complaint about All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge.
Filing a new complaint about
×