All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge - I bought anew Ram 1500 I was told one price and mthey raised the price on me
I bought a new Ram 1500 pick-up .The salesman and I came to a set price and payments .I sign the papers and took delivery of the pick-up.
Then i got a call to come back in and tald a bout the financing.
so I went and whhen I got the the finance manager told that the he could get to companies to finance the pick-up . the pice of the truck had gone up and the payments also. I did not agree on this price but im had already put about 200miles on the pick-up. I tough that sence I had the miles on the truck.
I had no way out.
I don't think this was right and i a very mad about this.I dont know what to do.review #318603
You may also like
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you. And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- "Review of Pizza Hut, Sector 28, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA. BAN Pizza Hut. 3rd class people spl Mr. Sekhar Mane, Dada giri se baat karta hai kamina. 1) Wrong Delivery, 2) Late..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."